I am in the process of retiring this blog. Come join me at Aussie Rebecca



Monday, June 22, 2009

Arbonne Baby Sunscreen is on sale


Arbonne has a Baby Sunscreen that is great for babies, kids and anyone with sensitive skin.

It is made without animal products or by-products, dyes or artificial fragrances.

My kids are using it this summer and they love it and so do I. A little goes a long way and it applies nicely like a lotion and without that strong sunscreen smell.

Arbonne Baby Care Sunscreen is SPF 30+ and provides maximum protection for delicate skin, this summer or any time of year, with this gentle, SPF 30+ sunscreen lotion that safely and effectively guards against the harmful rays of the sun.

To purchase at the discounted price of $15.60 search for product 849W
here

For those of you not familiar with Arbonne they have product lines for the whole family. Preferred customers can save a minimum of 20% off all purchases. This is also a great business opportunity for those interested in helping others look and feel their best.

If you have questions feel free to email me or sign my guestbook using the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment