I am in the process of retiring this blog. Come join me at Aussie Rebecca



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nomie Baby car seat cover

I love these Nomie Baby car seat covers for infant and toddler car seats.

They are waterproof, easy to fit, machine washable and come in solid colors.

If you have a pink car seat and just had a boy, there is no need to buy a new car seat, just buy a Nomie Baby infant seat cover in one of the solid colors available.

To purchase a Nomie Baby infant or toddler car seat cover visit http://www.nomiebaby.com/

Be sure to enter Discount Code 'Rebecca' during check out to save 10%. Discount available until June 20th 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It cost me $15 to find out that this cover did not fit my child's seat. Return was a hassle. As a full time working mother of 2, it is easier (& LESS EXPENSIVE) to just remove and wash the car seat covers than to deal with the nomie company.

Post a Comment